One Month Update.
Let me know what you guys think.
I have been trying to stay positive and NOT think too much about Hair. But its inevitable I guess.
A HUGE emotional Roller Coaster ! But atleast 1 month is done.
Another huge relief was I confronted my fears and told a few of my close friends that I had this procedure.
This included a few of my colleagues as well. Not Hiding all the time (I do sport a cap at times!) is a massive stress off my head.
My friends and colleagues have been supportive and I do not feel conscious anymore.
Am hoping I am right on track. I pray that all the grafts take root.
1) Can I have a buzz cut now?
2) Not much Shock Loss I guess!
3) I Hope all the transplant hair has shed and the worse is over. Or is it??? (Let me know)
4) The scantly hairline was a previous FUT procedure of 1200 Grafts. I panicked and Rushed. NOT at Dr Rahals.
My Advise: Research , Research and Research please!
5) Not Started Rogaine but started Vitamin pills. Will this affect the procedure?