If you encounter these, I suggest you go elsewhere!
- RED FLAG #1: The doctor or clinic does NOT specialize in hair transplants, or worse, is advertised as a medical spa. They just offer a wide range of cosmetic surgeries and perhaps promote hair transplants using Neograft to get a piece of the hair loss market.
- RED FLAG #2: The doctor or clinic charges a fee (usually 113$) for a consultation.
- RED FLAG #3: The doctor or clinic is not talked about on any website, or worse, has received negative feedback from multiple persons.
- RED FLAG #4: You get the sense that you know more about hair loss and hair transplants than the surgeon you are interviewing.
- RED FLAG #5: The doctor or clinic has no BEFORE/AFTER pics to show you during the consultation.
If you encounter these, you may have found a great surgeon!
- GREEN LIGHT #1: The doctor or clinic specializes ONLY in hair loss restoration procedures.
- GREEN LIGHT #2: The doctor or clinic has a waiting list of a few weeks or months.